Tuesday, November 8, 2016

2D Class Week 11 Concept Round 01 (Thumbnails)

2D Class Week 11 Concept Round 01 (Thumbnails)

More VFX

For this week, mostly I did is fixing stuff from preview week.


 I get the leave texture from Leah and made this simple material.

Then I did a GPU spite particle for the falling leaves and plug in the leave material.



 

Then I edit godray material and blue print.
1.fix my spot light option which is not working previous week
2. fix the fade distance option
3. add ray movement speed and fall off option

  

Tyring to fix problem when player looking up/down the god ray will disappear . Not sucessful tho. Still need to keep working on it.

Made a fog particle with texture sheet from starter content. It's kinda working but need to work on it more.


Add the yellow brick road to the scene and adjust the overall set dressing a little bit.
This sketch of environment is from Friday

I also made a blue print for place meshes in a linear way



I also fix the dust particle 

No comments:

Post a Comment