Tuesday, September 6, 2016

3D Assignment week 3 lego project


3rd Assignment!!!! Team work!!!
I am so glad I have Kay and Chelsea in our team!!!!
 

We are going to create an awesome Lego level together in UE4.  This is final shot of our level.  We made a tiny-houses neighborhood.






Everyone in the class is going to build one piece of Lego block.




I made this z-shape one in Maya.



Imported in UE4
 

The whole class as a team, we created a Lego library.


 

One of the requirement is to use pieces build by other members in my group.
Here is my tiny house on wheel.

 


After we finished our individual houses, we combined them together. Since we planed ahead and we kept same content folder structure, our combining process was really smooth.






Kay did an awesome job for lighting.







Time spend: 5hour

2 comments:

  1. I like how you documented the work. Please don't hand draw call outs unless the handwriting is very clean. For your main brick that you made there is some extra geometry in there that isn't needed. If you remove it the model will visually look the same but have less polys. Overall team project turned our really nice, I put some lighting notes into Kay's blog post. I really enjoy what your team came up with.

    On a side note, your image sizes are not consistent in your post and it is causing your blog to look out of order. Do you need help setting things up?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will try to fix the problem first. I will ask your help if I can't get the images align.

      Delete