Wednesday, October 12, 2016

2D style guide Teamwork


We start a new group project this week. Our class split into 4 teams. I am in Leah's team. Team members are Leah, Boo, Connor, Kay, Will and me. Our goal is to redesign the characters and environment in wizard of OZ. The character we are going to redesign is Tinman. Our target artist is Tim Burton.

This week's task is getting inspired and having our research done. Leah, as our lead, sets up the pinterest account right after the class. We had our first meeting on Friday. As a group, we sit together and gather a lot reference images and inspiration materials. We go through all the images and pick the style we are going for and pin it on different board.


Then, each one of us pick 2 boards to make art style guide with the template Leah made.





I worked on composition/ cinematography and texture board.






I think I am in a really awesome team. Our communication is very effective. Leah is a great Leader. I'm really appreciated what she did. And special thank to Bailey who helped me with grammar.

Time spend: 3 hours

No comments:

Post a Comment